Click HERE to view the Apira Covid-19 Safe Plan
As per the Covid-19 Safe Plan maximum occupancy remains at 20 people. If this changes members will be advised ASAP.
- You cannot come to the lodge if you live in a ‘lock down’ area or are subject to a quarantine notice, self-isolation notice or similar.
- Prior to departure from home everyone booked in should undertake a Covid-19 symptoms self-assessment. If anyone in the booking has symptoms the booking should be cancelled and the Lodge Manager advised.
- You need to bring all your own bedding – sheets, doona and pillow.
- There are no lodge supplies provided.
- You are encouraged to bring pre prepared meals.
- Check in is from 6 pm to 10:30 pm – there is no access to the lodge before 6pm.
- Members or groups who are delayed beyond 10:30 pm should contact the Lodge Manager to agree on an arrival time.
- See Lodge Manager for an induction upon arrival.
- Departure after duties/cleaning completed is prior to 5pm.
Click HERE for protocol for use of lounge, bar and dining areas
Click HERE for protocol for kitchen cooking, dining and dishwashing:
All Duties have been revised and updated to meet our Covid-19 Safe Plan – They are listed below so you can read them on your device and not need to touch duty cards.
There is also a list with QR codes at the lodge so you can scan and view on your device – anyone who does not have a suitable device will be able to get a printout.
ALWAYS read the duty as it may have been updated since the last time you viewed it.
Duty Number and Brief Description