Updated 16 July 2022
Click HERE to view the Apira Covid-19 Safe Plan – July 2022
Click HERE to view the Apira Covid Vaccination and Testing Policy
- It is recommended that before travelling to Victorian Alpine Resorts you have a COVID test within 72 hours of departing your home.
- Lodge supplies will be provided – may change depending on government regulations
- Departure after duties/cleaning completed is 6pm.
- Doonas and pillows will be provided. However, they must be covered by your own doona cover and pillow case – everyone must have their own doona cover, top and bottom sheets and pillow case
- Everyone attending the lodge must continue to follow all Victorian Government Covid regulations.
- You cannot come to the lodge if you live in a ‘lock down’ area or are subject to a quarantine notice, self-isolation notice or similar.
- Prior to departure from home everyone booked in should undertake a Covid-19 symptoms self-assessment. If anyone in the booking has symptoms the booking should be cancelled and the Lodge Manager advised.
All Duties have been revised and updated to meet our Covid-19 Safe Plan most duties will have a twice daily high touch point disinfecting component and during low occupancy some people will need to take on additional high touch point duties to ensure they are all done.
Duties are listed on the web site on the Duties tab so you can read them on your device and not need to touch duty cards.
There is also a list with QR codes at the lodge so you can scan and view duties on your device – anyone who does not have a suitable device will be able to get a printout.
ALWAYS read the duty as it they have been updated again for 2022.