Winter at Mt Buller
To find out more about Mt Buller in winter, including information on lift tickets, ski/snowboard lessons and getting there click here. Lift Tickets, lessons and resort entry fee’s can all be purchased online at the Mt Buller website before arrival.
To see the latest official Snow Report click here
To see the latest lift and run report click here
To view a trail map of Mt Buller click here
To see the latest weather forecast for the Victorian Alpine Area click here
All overnight vehicles driving up Mt Buller MUST be carrying chains. To see the current requirements for day trip visitors click here
Summer at Mt Buller
Staying at Apira during Summer gives you a completely new way to experience all the enjoyable attributes of the mountain during summer.
Some of the activities available are :-
- Hiking and walking. There are a number of trails around the mountain which range from short and easy to very challenging. A number of them finish down at Mirimbah and there is a shuttle but to bring back up. Guided walks are available.
- Mountain Biking. You can hire bikes up there if you wish, and there are a number of bike trails down the mountain and a return shuttle from Mirimbah.
- Horse riding
- Four wheel driving, Apira is the perfect base for exploring the region.
- Indoor activities in the Buller air zone, gym, and climbing centre.
- Activities for children such as The Gnome Roam.
- Geocaching . There are many geocaches now hidden on the mountain if you want to try your hand at that, using a GPS or smartphone. Ask Geoff Jamieson if you want further information about this.